- TU Dortmund University has a unique profile.
- 4-week German Intensive Course prior to each semester (several levels & free of charge for exchange students!)
- Language courses during the semester (several levels & free of charge for exchange students!)
- Dortmund Doubles / Buddy Programm (exchange students are brought together with a Dortmund student in advance to make their start in Dortmund easier)
- Academic support before, during and after the mobility (individual course guidance)
- Exchange students can choose courses from all departments - the choice is huge!
- Alternatively, the International Office can also arrange full-time teaching internships in the Ruhr area
- Reservation of accommodation possible, assistance with administrative formalities, simplified registration (the International Office offers a range of services for exchange students)
- Special support for students with disabilities or with child(ren)
- With the included "Semester Ticket", students are mobile throughout North Rhine-Westphalia (to travel by public transport)
- The city of Dortmund with its almost 600,000 inhabitants is an attractive place in the middle of the Ruhr area and also the second greenest city in Germany (over 500,000 inhabitants) - nobody is bored here #visitDortmund
- Special prices for TU Dortmund University students at the Theater Dortmund
- In exceptional cases, additional courses can be attended at the Ruhr-Universität Bochum and/or the University of Duisburg-Essen (UA Ruhr)
You will feel at home with us!
Providence University, Taiwan
„TU Dortmund University is so much more than what I’ve had in mind. From the administrative to the facilities, TU Dortmund University has never failed me! It made my exchange experience so much better especially with the people I’ve met there and made friends with.“
Swinburne University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Malaysia
„The University staff and my TU Dortmund University buddy were really helpful and friendly.“